The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers is holding its 2014 International Reliability Innovations Conference March 19, 2014, in Milpita, California. The conference is open to all who may find it of interest.
- Supply Chain Management,
- Chip Noise Reliability Testing and Monitoring,
- Selective Fault Tolerance,
- Conformal Coating Reliability,
- Use of Thermodynamics for Assessing Device Damage,
- Thermal Imaging Reliability Testing,
- Managing OEM-Supplier Relationships,
- Reliability Design,
- Failure Rate Estimates,
- In-field Reapir
- Risk-informed Design Decision-Making,
- Improving Hardware Reliability, and
- Stress-strength Competition Analysis.
The Managing OEM-Supplier Relationships presentation will be made by Segal McCambridge Shareholder Paul Wojcicki. The conference will be held at the Cisco facility located at 560 McCarthy Boulevard, Mipitas, California. The conference is also available via WebEx. For registration information, click here.