The Global Warranty and Service Contract Association (“GWSCA”) (www.gwsca.org) is now developing the agenda for our first annual conference, to be held in Chicago, the week of October 6, 2014.
We are now accepting presentation proposals for our 2014 conference. The presentation should be 30-40 minutes in length. Those selected as presenters will be required to submit their presentation materials to GWSCA in final by September 8, 2014 for inclusion with conference materials. Presenters may also be invited to participate in panel discussions.
Our members identified the following topics of interest:
- Improving the image of service contracts
- Enhancing the value of the service contract offering
- New technology/processes in support of service contracts
- Operational efficiency in service contract administration
- Regulations and compliance
All proposals must be submitted electronically and include the following information:
- Proposed title
- Brief description of the presentation (100-200 words)
- Brief bio for the presenter (100-200 words)
- Photo of presenter suitable for use in conference promotional materials and program
The deadline for submitting a proposal is July 7, 2014
Submit your proposal to:
Terry Hawkins, President GWSCA